Sunday, April 29, 2018

day no. 14,433: happy birthday, penelope!!!

Penelope is eight! I love my little lady. I love the freckles on your nose and how you love to read and your sense of humor. I love that you like to sit by me during family movie night and that you like me to carry you to your bed when you're not feeling well. I like that you look for ways to spend your hard earned money on other people and the stories and characters you create. You are such a delightful person and I am so glad that I know you and have the chance to spend so much time enjoying you and getting to know you. You ask good questions and have good answers. You are inquisitive and contemplative. You hate to see me go to work in the morning and welcome me home with hugs. You love to sing and dance and you are a good sister to your siblings. I love you, my daughter. You are special to me. Always have been. Always will be. No matter what. Forever and ever. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment