Saturday, April 20, 2013

two of a kind

So Team VV had an impromptu ultrasound at Friday's mid-wife appointment and discovered that we are having another GIRL!
 

I am very excited to have another little girl.

I love watching my wife and her sister Lauren interact.
They are both beautiful and love Jesus. 
They are probably some of the closest sisters I have ever seen.

I am praying that Penelope and baby grrl #2 be like Paige and Lauren.
Exactly.
In every way imaginable.

God has been so kind to me.
I don't know why.
I am grateful.

All I can do is say, "Thank You" and know that when I do so I am also thankful for having Someone specific to offer my appreciation and gratitude for this life hidden in Christ and blessed in plain sight.

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo excited to have another niece. please be patient if sis and the new sis aren't best buds at first. it took me and paige about 18 years. but it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. i will be patient, but only if they turn out exactly like you and paige.

    ReplyDelete