Tuesday, December 5, 2017

day no. 14,288: happy birthday, Atticus!!!

Today my oldest child, my oldest son, Atticus Jacob Rhyne Van Voorst, turns 9 years old. You are a quiet man. You like spending time by yourself, building with legos and reading about World War II. You aspire to fight for your faith as a preacher and your country as a solider. You are a fantastic older brother. You love your siblings and lead them by your example. You are a great servant. You do your chores well and you often take the initiative in looking for ways to serve others. You are a joy to be around and make everything better. You love Jesus and read your Bible. You care about what is true and desire to make things right. You are a good man and you are growing increasingly good at being a man. I am grateful to God that I get to be your dad. Happy Birthday, son! I am proud of you.

1 comment: