Tuesday, April 22, 2014

day no. 12,965: a messy calendar or an organized coffin?‏

I am really enjoying this season of growing as a CG leader and thinking about how we all can better lead our groups. I feel like I’m beginning to enter a sweet spot in some regards with specific reference to that subject matter. I love my connection group. I want other people to love theirs. It’s work, but it is producing fruit.
 
Proverbs 14:4
 
Where there are no oxen, the stalls are clean; but much is produced by the strength of an ox.
 
You could make life easier if you got rid of your ox.
But you’d be less productive and see less fruit from your life.
 
An ox can help you produce more fruit.
But it means shoveling poop.
 
If you prefer clean stalls, kill your ox.
 
If you want a fruitful and productive life, learn to shovel.

No comments:

Post a Comment