Thursday, May 2, 2013

our message is not a compromise but an ultimatum‏

“We are not diplomats but prophets, and our message is not a compromise but an ultimatum” ~ Aiden Wilson Tozer
 
We are not politicking for polls, we are proclaiming His performance.
We are not posturing for the paparazzi, we are publishing His peace.
We are not prostituting for popularity, we are preaching His propitiation.
We are not persuading for pull, we are promising His prominence.
 
I.am.running.out.of.p’s
 
God, forgive me for compromising and being more diplomatic than I am prophetic.
 
Protect me from the temptation to shortcut and negotiate the terms of Your contract
 
Help me to avoid the pitfall of being piqued by other’s flattery.
 
Protect me from adjusting the climate control of my life when Your Word produces a heat or chill with which I am uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment