Wednesday, February 20, 2019

day no. 14,730: strengths according to their kinds

God made men strong so that they would use their strength to lead, serve, provide and protect.

God made women strong so that they would use their strength to cultivate beauty, nurture life, make home, and make babies.

Who is stronger? Depends on the task at hand.


Men are better than women... at being men.

Women are better than men... at being women.

Is a hammer better than a toothbrush? Depends on the task at hand.
If we're driving nails, hand me a hammer.
If we're brushing teeth, hand me a toothbrush.
What is better? Driving nails or brushing teeth?
I'll let G.K. take it from here...

If I set the sun beside the moon,
And if I set the land beside the sea,
And if I set the flower beside the fruit
And if I set the town beside the country
And if I set the man beside the woman
I suppose some fool would talk
About one being better.
- G.K. Chesterton

No comments:

Post a Comment