Thursday, February 14, 2019

day no. 14,724 continued... four loves

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Thank you, Mom. You were the first woman I ever loved. (storge)

Thank you, Paige. You are the love of my life. I have chosen my love and I love my choice. You are it for me. (eros, philia)

Thank you, Penelope: You are the apple of my eye and the joy of my heart. You are a wonderful helper, a creative writer, a beautiful singer/songwriter and a funny joke-teller -- particularly puns (storge, philia)

Thank you, Laurelai: You are my little lady and my biggest fan. You are often the last face I see before I leave for work and the first face I see once I arrive home. (storge, philia)

Thank you, Callista: You are the sweetest little gal. You copy me from across the table during dinner, smiling and bobbing back and forth, playing peek-a-boo behind glasses of milk and burying your head into my legs when you want up, or a hug, or both (storge, philia)

Thank you, brand new baby girl Van Voorst: You are a little peanut and I can't wait to meet you. I have seen your face on the 3D ultrasound and am working with your mom to find the perfect name for you. You may be the fourth girl, but you are the first to break the boy-girl pattern. (storge, philia)

I love the ladies God has given me and am filled with gratitude. (agape)

No comments:

Post a Comment