Monday, March 26, 2018

day no. 14,399: thirty-two never looked so good

There is no one in the world I love more than my wife. I need her more than I need anyone else. I have seen a good deal of growth in me as a man over the years and much of that I can attribute directly to her femininity. Godly women spur men to be more and I have seen God grow me in response to her godly example and her godly prayers on my behalf. I am excited to celebrate her birthday today. God chooses the time and place for all people and I am happy He choose here and now for us to share this life and ministry together. Few people impress me like my wife. She is admired and adored by those who know her. If you don't, that's your problem (and watch you back 'cause I'm coming for you!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment