Saturday, March 10, 2018

day no. 14,383: on your marks, get set, God!

Exodus 23:27-31
I will send my terror before you and will throw into confusion all the people against whom you shall come, and I will make all your enemies turn their backs to you. 28 And I will send hornets before you, which shall drive out the Hivites, the Canaanites, and the Hittites from before you. 29 I will not drive them out from before you in one year, lest the land become desolate and the wild beasts multiply against you. 30 Little by little I will drive them out from before you, until you have increased and possess the land. 31 And I will set your border from the Red Sea to the Sea of the Philistines, and from the wilderness to the Euphrates, for I will give the inhabitants of the land into your hand, and you shall drive them out before you.

God knows how to get us where He wants us to go. He is not just the starter pistol, He is the cup of cold, fresh water along the way and He is the finish line. He doesn't just give us direction, He guides us. He has thought it through and is never caught off guard. He brings us from one glory to another, little by little, as we fix our eyes and follow Him (2 Cor 3:18)

No comments:

Post a Comment