Wednesday, March 26, 2014

day no. 12,938 continued... current reading

Since it's my wife's birthday today, I figured I should probably steal from her.

She recently posted her current reading list HERE.

I liked the idea.

I too took a picture of my books in progress at the moment.




























My Utmost for His Highest ~ Oswald Chambers (daily devotional in the AM)
Holman Study Bible RSV ~ Holy Spirit (daily reading, M-F: NT, Sat-Sun: OT)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets audiobook ~ J. K. Rowling (listening with Paige)
Where the Sidewalk Ends ~ Shel Silverstein (reading with the littles before bed)
Warfield on the Christian Life ~ Fred Zaspel (steadily marching thru)
A Year With Dietrich Bonhoeffer ~ Bonhoeffer (reading periodically at night)
Trial and Triumph ~ Richard Hannula (reading w/ kids off/on in the PM)
Dangerous Journey ~ John Bunyan (kids version of Pilgrim's Progress we read @ night!!!)

So that's what I am reading at the moment.  I've got "Date Your Wife" & "Jesus + Nothing = Everything" in the queue as well as reading through Genesis and 1 Timothy for Candeo and Salt Co. respectively as we teach/preach through these books.

No comments:

Post a Comment