Thursday, July 4, 2013

imagine leviathan's "it's time"

Jon Acuff’s guest poster inspired me to concoct this little ditty.

You’re welcome.

“It’s Time”
~Imagine Leviathans

So this is how I smell (PS 38:5)
And I am left to tell

“The only path to heaven runs through nails and shredded veils!” (JN 14:6)
Right to the Cross (1 COR 15:3-8)

Don't look back (LK 9:62)

Tearing my rags (IS 64:6) and giving the academies (PHP 3:8) a rain check

I don't ever wanna let You down
I don't ever wanna leave, I’m found.

'Cause after all
The Savior ever seeks His bride (REV 21:2)

It's time to begin, isn't it?
I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit
I'm just the same as I was
Now don't you understand
I must repent of who I am (ROM 7:24-25)

All verses cited from ESV (Elect Standard Version for those playing at home)

No comments:

Post a Comment