Saturday, January 20, 2024

day no. 16,525: God does not abandon His children's children

Isaiah 59:21
As for me, this is My covenant with them, saith the Lord; My spirit that is upon thee, and My words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.

God places praise in the mouths of parents and their posterity. He does not abandon the children of His children. Where He plants, He provides growth. Where He produces fruit, He creates seeds. 

The Lord loves legacy. He enjoys His children's children. He is not a disinterested grandparent living His best retired life now. He likes giving good things to His Son's sons and promises His covenant children that the good only gets better. The Good News has just begun and it's only getting louder.

No comments:

Post a Comment