Wednesday, January 24, 2018

day no. 14,338: story time

Exodus 10:1-2
Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go in to Pharaoh, for I have hardened his heart and the heart of his servants, that I may show these signs of mine among them, 2 and that you may tell in the hearing of your son and of your grandson how I have dealt harshly with the Egyptians and what signs I have done among them, that you may know that I am the Lord.”

God wants us to tell our children and our grandchildren the stories of the mighty victories we have seen. He wants His heroic deeds retold, which means we must speak of the evils we've faced and the hardships we've endured in order to catapult the rescue we received into its appropriate crescendo. 

1 comment:

  1. I think I need to be more faithful at journaling for this very reason. I need to be keeping track of all that God is doing, or I won't remember it when it's time to tell the kids...

    ReplyDelete