Friday, December 5, 2014

day no. 13,192 continued... guns are better than punching‏

Atticus articulated this goldmine the other night for no particular reason that I could discern.
“Guns are better than punching,” he said casually.
Well stated my little man.
Depends on what you’re trying to accomplish I suppose, but on the surface I accept your theory and am willing to run it out.
It’s at this point that I wish I had a loyal fan base that faithfully followed my blog.
If that minion existed, I would draw upon their creative powers to produce a t-shirt using this phrase and perhaps a logo to accompany it.
I can see myself now.
I’m wearing this cool shirt somebody on the interwebs made for me and I run into a stranger at Wal-Mart who laughs and says, “Ha, I like your shirt.”  I reply, “Yeah, my son said this one time and I blogged about it and somebody who reads my blog made a shirt out of it and sent it to me after I asked them to.”  Then stranger would then undoubtedly awkwardly move on to grab the “yogurt and gym socks” still on his list.
It would be the best.
I miss it already.
“The most painful state of being is remembering the future, particularly the one you'll never have.” ~ Søren Kierkegaard
(Yeah, that went darker at the end than I had originally intended. My bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment