Monday, August 19, 2013

day no. 12,719 - and so it begins...

Today is the 12,719th day of my life.

I think I may begin documenting my blog to reflect the number of days that are passing before me.

Psalm 90:12

Teach us to number our days carefully
so that we may develop wisdom in our hearts.


Someday, my numbers will be in the books.

It would be interesting at that point to do this in reverse.

That is to to number the total number of my days and count backwards so that these blogs would be titled, "On August 19, 2013 with 13,413 days remaining in my life, I did...."

This would go all the up until the last day of my life.

On that day, I did...... and that was the last day I lived here on earth.

That is heavy to consider.

God, help me number my days.!

No comments:

Post a Comment