Thursday, June 27, 2013

yes, it was very sad when the guy stopped drawing the deer‏

Paige and I were watching “Friends” last night because we own all 10 seasons and when we are at a loss of what to watch, we usually default to some couch time with our favorite friends.
One of my favorite Chandler jokes ever is a comment he offers in response to Joey’s attack on his insensitivity to the movie “Bambi.”
Watch it HERE.
I love everything about that joke.
That said, I cried when Charlie died on Lost.
Yes, he was imaginary too.
But I liked him.
And he wasn’t a deer.
But he was dear to me.
(Yep, you’re right. I’m sorry. Too much.)

2 comments:

  1. oh chandler. and charlie. some of the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, but which do you prefer: charlie with joey or charlie with ross?

      Delete