Sunday, March 31, 2013

good morning

Matthew 28:8-9

So, departing quickly from the tomb with fear and great joy, they ran to tell His disciples the news. Just then Jesus met them and said, “Good morning!” They came up, took hold of His feet, and worshiped Him

Could there be a better time and day to say, "Good morning!"?

Could there be a better morning?

I love the simple profundity of Jesus greeting those seeking Him on the day He rose from the dead with, "Good morning."

It gives the phrase richness and context.

It makes me excited for Easter morning to rise and say to my wife, "Good morning."

I am excited to tell my kids about this and to start a tradition of anticipation in saying, "Good morning" on Easter Sunday.

Thank you Jesus.
Good morning indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment