Thursday, February 2, 2012

I want you to know that He knows and that I know that you don't yet know that

Psalm 109:26-27

26 Help me, O LORD my God!
Save me according to your steadfast love!
27 Let them know that this is your hand;
you, O LORD, have done it!


The advantage of allowing God to take vengeance against your enemies for you is that He not only does it better than you but by it He can reveal Himself to them.

"Let them know that this is Your hand."

Not chance. Not accident. Not bad luck. God.

This is Him doing this to you. Avenge me in a way that is so obviously Divine intervention that all those who witness it - including the object of the intervention - that it is God Almighty who has taken His all-seeing eyes and focused them on this. This has not escaped His attention. Not this time. He wants you to know that it was Him.

1 comment:

  1. it's better they realize in this life than in the next, for their own sakes.

    ReplyDelete