Thursday, October 24, 2013

day no. 12,785 continued... help for the heart and mouth‏

Psalm 28:7
 
The Lord is my strength and my shield;
in Him my heart trusts, and I am helped;
my heart exults,
and with my song I give thanks to hHm.
 
Matthew 12:34b
 
...For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
 
In trusting in God I find myself and my heart helped.
 
I find a source of strength that never fails me and always protects me.
 
In God, I find all the power, all the glory and all the Kingdom forever and ever.
 
Amen.
 
In this my heart exults.
 
From the overflow of my heart comes songs of joy and words of encouragement and testimony on His behalf and for His glory.
 
I give thanks to God with my mouth because my heart is by His grace transformed and being conformed to the One who did it all as God commanded and all on my behalf.

1 comment:

  1. you are the paul in my life. "follow me as I follow Christ." thank you for being the person I can trust to follow! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete