Sunday, February 21, 2021

day no. 15,462 post continued... empty threats and exhaustive promises

Do not trust the threats of the enemy more than the promises of God

Psalm 54:4-5
Behold, God is my helper;
the Lord is the upholder of my life.
He will requite my enemies with evil;
in thy faithfulness put an end to them.

Do not respond more to the enemy’s plans than to God’s commands.

Isaiah 51:12-13
I, I am he that comforts you;
who are you that you are afraid of man who dies,
of the son of man who is made like grass,
and have forgotten the Lord, your Maker,
who stretched out the heavens
and laid the foundations of the earth,
and fear continually all the day
because of the fury of the oppressor,
when he sets himself to destroy?

Do not fret assured of the enemy's empty threats while forgetting God's exhaustive promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment