Thursday, February 11, 2021

day no. 15,452 continued... my salvation

I was saved in eternity past before the world’s foundation were laid. (Eph. 1:4)

I was saved around 33 AD when Jesus laid His life down by being lifted up on a Roman cross. (1 Peter 3:18)

I was saved around 2003 in Ames, IA when I heard the Good News and confessed with my lips that Jesus was Lord and believes in my heart that God raises Him from the dead. (Acts 14:38, 1 Cor 1:18)

I was saved by the Father.
I was saved by the Son.
I was saved by the Spirit.
I was saved By God, three in one.

I was saved, am being saved, and will be saved by God alone.

I was saved from the penalty of past sin, from the power of present sin and will be saved from the presence of sin altogether in the future.

I am justified. I am being sanctified. I will be glorified by grace through faith from God in Christ through the Spirit alone. (Heb 10:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment