Sunday, November 4, 2018

day no. 14,622: rocketsauce in 3...2...1... !!!!

Rocketman is 3 today!!! I love you little brother. You are such a great addition to our family. I love thinking about your name, Rocco Henry Warfield. I am so excited to see you become that man. A man secure in his identity and competency in Christ, joyfully embracing the sacrificial responsibility of being a glory-bearer of God, and demolishing strongholds that raise themselves up against the knowledge of Christ. I wanna thump my chest and follow that man into battle.

You are a little stud. You love making us all laugh. You have an amazing attention span. You play well with others and love being around the action. You have thick hands. I love your little mitts. They are like little man hands. You are such a handsome young man as well. God has blessed you and I am excited about all He will do for you and through you.

Happy birthday, Rocketsauce. I love being your dad. I have great pleasure in you. You are an awesome son and I would choose you every time to be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment