Saturday, November 4, 2017

day no. 14,257: happy birthday, Rocco!!!

Happy Birthday, Rocketsauce!!! You are such a special little dude. You are always smiling. You love making people laugh and you are comfortable being the center of attention. You are loved by everyone who knows you. You sleep and eat like a straight up boss. You climb on everything, yet haven't had any major disasters falling as of yet. I love you little man. You love being held. You hate watching your mommy leave. You like it when I make your breath go, "bah-bah-bah-bah-bah" by vibrating my hand over your mouth. You love sitting on the couch and looking at the picture albums of our family. You enjoy chasing your siblings and being chased by them. You make people think that having kids will be a delight. You are an answer to prayer and I am excited to teach you about our God! I love you Rocco, happy 2nd birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, he's such an answer to prayer! I was just reminded this morning that his name means 'secure rest,' and I'm so excited to see how that will show up in his personality. At least for now, the 'rest' part of it is absolutely true - he definitely does sleep like a straight up boss!

    ReplyDelete