Thursday, August 28, 2014

day no. 13,093 continued... last day at CUNA Mutual

Today was my last day at CUNA Mutual.

VERY.HAPPY.INDEED!

I am grateful that God provided me this way to be up here in the Cedar Valley.  Without work, I would not have been able to move here in the first place.

I am grateful now, as well, that I have the opportunity to transition into something I am more eager and excited to devote the rest of my life to vocationally.

Remember days like today, Todd.  Days where the weight of living felt lighter and the hope of tomorrow felt closer.  Remember this feeling and the gratitude in your heart.  It is good that I have Someone to thank.  I don't have to be left to the feeling of gratitude without the opportunity to be grateful before my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment