Monday, May 12, 2014

day no. 12,985: I AM promised I WILL‏

Genesis 12:1-7
 
The Lord said to Abram:
 
Go out from your land,
your relatives,
and your father’s house
to the land that I will show you.
2 I will make you into a great nation,
I will bless you,

I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you,
I will curse those who treat you with contempt,
and all the peoples on earth
will be blessed through you.
 
4So Abram went, as theLord had told him, and Lot went with him. Abram was 75 years old when he left Haran. 5 He took his wife Sarai, his nephew Lot, all the possessions they had accumulated, and the people he had acquired in Haran, and they set out for the land of Canaan. When they came to the land of Canaan,6 Abram passed through the land to the site of Shechem, at the oak of Moreh. At that time the Canaanites were in the land.7 Then the Lord appeared to Abram and said, “I will give this land to your offspring.” So he built an altar there to theLord who had appeared to him.
 
In the first SEVEN verses of Genesis 12, God says, “I WILL” SEVEN times.
 
I AM promised “I WILL.”
 
I AM done did.

No comments:

Post a Comment