Wednesday, November 27, 2013

day no. 12.819: exactly one year ago today at 7:55 AM

It was exactly one year ago today at this time (7:55 and 48 seconds) that Paul Sabino sent the email that changed my life forever.  I did not read the email until later that evening when I got home from work and after the kids had gone to bed. It was in this email that he for the first time suggested that I should move my family to the CF/Waterloo area to help in the planting of a new church through Cornerstone Church of Ames.

One year ago at this very time I was driving home from a different job to a different house to a different life.  I had 3 kids. 

How quickly things can change, eh?

Only 365 days since that email was sent through the internets, I am in a new home in a new town at a new church with a new job and a new child awaits me at the end of this day.

I had a life I liked just fine and God encouraged me to strive for life abundant.  I didn’t even know I was missing anything a year ago today.  I figured a good life was all there was to it.
I was wrong.

I’m so glad God ruined my life.

I prefer the life He provides to the one I struggled to release.

I pray He ruins your life too.

For your good.
For His glory.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment