Friday, May 4, 2012

Bonus Post

I was reading Pastor Jeff's blog this morning and was really encouraged and empowered in my Rock and Salvation, my Fortress, my Protector, my LORD, my Warrior, my Comforter, my All in all.  The bruised reed He will not break and the smoldering wick He will not snuff out.  He is there for me because He loves me.  What a powerful message in particular to parents who when raising littles very rarely are blessed with heart-produced gratitude.  It is not in vain.  In serving and cherishing we show the love of God as He has shown tirelessly to us.

"They imagine that they eat and walk on their own strength."

 Check it out HERE.

It is extremely powerful, poignant, and pithy.  It will take you only a short time to read it, but the truth of it will leave you chewing long after.  It is a very articulate and simple breakdown of the passage and the communication of God’s unfailing, often unappreciated love for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment