Wednesday, October 23, 2019

day no. 14,975: the moms that made me

1 Corinthians 11:11-12
In the Lord woman is not independent of man nor man of woman; 12 for as woman was made from man, so man is now born of woman. And all things are from God.

I am the man the Lord made by means of my mom. Today is her 80th birthday!!! If it weren't for her, it would not be for me.

I am the man that is married to the woman the Lord made by means of my mother-in-law. Today is her birthday. If it weren't for her, it would not be currently for me.

My life would not look the same today if it were not for these two women and their commitment be mothers.

There are few things more uniquely feminine than motherhood. Praise God for women being women and the life He has allowed them to carry, nurture and release.

No comments:

Post a Comment