Tuesday, May 29, 2018

day no. 14,463: punchier is better if you're punching at all

I am writing this on September 8, 2017 and scheduling it out over a half a year away. I don't know what conversations or concessions will have been made by the time this posts, but I wanted to make a brief statement about the statement, the Nashville Statement that is. I like it. And even more, I like this fortified version released and signed by Doug Wilson at the link below

https://warhornmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/The-Nashville-Statement-Fortified.pdf


This one is punchier, but in fairness, if you're punching, that's kind of the point. As Teddy Roosevelt once said, "Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft."

Arguments are like spears, they are more useful when you get to the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment