Tuesday, May 28, 2024

day no. 16,654: don't give up the faith because you gave up the fight

1 Timothy 6:12
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life,

Too many give up the faith because they give up the fight.

2 Timothy 4:7-8
I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Fight the good fight.
Do not unlace your gloves.
Do not box the air.

We love Christ and His appearing by appearing in the arena, armor-clad, and ready to throw down.

Do not show up unprepared.
Do not prepare and not show up.

Orthodoxy in the bunker is better than heresy in the bunker, but better yet is orthodoxy on the battlefield.

Fight to the end.
Keep the faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment