Saturday, October 8, 2022

day no. 16,056: overwhelming

Penelope,

The other day (4/18/21) you told me that you came across a verse which you would like to be your family's rally cry when you get older, get married and have children of your own.

Job 12:15
If He sends them out, they overwhelm the earth.

I love your heart and vision for being part of God's plan to spread the knowledge of His Son over the face of the earth as the waters cover the seas. May He bless your plans by raising up for you a good and godly man to be your husband and granting your womb to be even now incubating generations of faithful citizens for His kingdom.

Genesis 24:60
And they blessed Rebekah, and said unto her,
"Thou art our sister, be thou the mother of thousands of millions,
and let thy seed possess the gate of those which hate them."

I am overwhelmed by your desire to see God's glory overwhelm the earth and that He has overwhelmed your heart to have such an expansive vision for your life's work. I love being your dad and watching you grow as a sister in Christ while still a daughter in my home. I love having a front row seat for all that God is doing in your heart by getting to be your dad. I love you and I like you and I'm encouraged by you and your faith inspires me.

May God give you more abundantly that you can think or imagine even to ask a la Eph 3:20-21.

Adveniat regnum Tuum
Fiat voluntas Tua
Saecula saeculorum.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment