Sunday, August 7, 2022

day no. 15,994: a pressing prayer and a precious promise

Isaiah 29:23-24
For when he sees his children, the work of my hands, in his midst, they will sanctify my name; they will sanctify the Holy One of Jacob and will stand in awe of the God of Israel. And those who go astray in spirit will come to understanding, and those who murmur will accept instruction.

I can hardly imagine a more pressing prayer and more precious promise than that of seeing my children, the work of God's hands, doing what they were made to do, believing what they were made to believe, living the way they were meant to live, and setting themselves apart for the One Who is set apart.

3 John 4
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment