Monday, January 6, 2020

day no. 15,050: all my plea

When from the dust of death I rise
to claim my mansion in the skies,
e'en then this shall be all my plea,
Jesus hath lived, hath died, for me.

"Jesus, Thy Blood and Righteousness" - Translator: John Wesley; Author: Nicolaus Ludwig, Graf von Zinzendorf (1739)

The Christian faith is that Jesus died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that He was buried and that on the third day He rose again from the grave according to the Scriptures.

When we die, we return to the ground from which we were made. Jesus, never being made, left Heaven in order to die. When we die in Christ, we enter the Temple made not by human hands. Jesus, put on human hands in order make us His temple. 

1 comment:

  1. daddy, I realized something. God made about 7 billion rooms in his house all by himself. how big his house must be! I think that it's probably as big as five Winchester Mystery Houses.-Penelope

    ReplyDelete