Tuesday, September 17, 2024

day no. 16,766: the West will not survive without repentance

Jeremiah 18:7-10
If at any time I declare concerning a nation or a kingdom, that I will pluck up and break down and destroy it, and if that nation, concerning which I have spoken, turns from its evil, I will relent of the disaster that I intended to do to it. And if at any time I declare concerning a nation or a kingdom that I will build and plant it, and if it does evil in my sight, not listening to my voice, then I will relent of the good that I had intended to do to it.

The West must either be renewed by God through its repentance or it will be removed by God through His vengeance.

“The penalty of sin is that gradually you get used to it and do not know that it is sin. No power save the incoming of the Holy Ghost can alter the inherent consequences of sin.” — Oswald Chambers, My Utmost for His Highest 

The West will not survive without repentance, and it will not repent but by the grace of God.

Luke 24:47
Repentance for the forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in His Name to all nations.

Every nation is called to repent before Jesus. It is not merely advised to consider Christ or to consider consulting Him on particular occasions, each nation is commanded to stand down before its Creator and to plant their people on the firm foundation of Christ crucified, died, and buried; risen on the third day; and ascended forty days later.

"True to the normal course followed by nations in decline, internal differences are not reconciled in an attempt to save the nation. On the contrary, internal rivalries become more acute, as the nation becomes weaker."  Sir John Glubb, The Fates of Empires and Search for Survival

Internal collaboration cannot save a nation. It can delay the decay, but it cannot prevent the rule of rust and rot. Calibration to Christ is the only way to save a nation. There is no other name given under Heaven by which any person or nation can be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment