Wednesday, February 22, 2023

day no. 16,193: contentment is the best riches

1 Timothy 6:6-8
Godliness with contentment is great gain, for we brought nothing into the world, and we cannot take anything out of the world. But if we have food and clothing, with these we will be content.

Contentment the only currency capable of purchasing not needing whatever's being advertised.

“Contentment is the best riches.” -- C.S. Lewis

Money cannot buy the kind of luxury that only contentment can afford. If one of things you have in your bank account is contentment, you can afford to be happy without much else. 

Philippians 4:11-13
I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Contentment has it all, regardless what it has.

Contentment is sales resistant.

You cannot sell discontent to a content man.

What can you sell a content man? What can you convince him to forfeit in order to gain what you have to offer if that man already has everything he wants?

No comments:

Post a Comment