Saturday, October 23, 2021

day no. 15,706: birth days

Genesis 3:16
To the woman he said, “I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children"

On this day in history two women were born to women who endured the difficulty of pregnancy, labor and delivery. Those two women are my mother and my wife's mother. Both of their mother's endured the pain in order to bring forth a child. Those two women respectively grew up to be mothers themselves. They endured the pain of childbirth like their mothers before them and brought me and my wife into this world respectively. So, today I celebrate the birth of my mom and my wife's mom and praise God for motherhood and its impact in bringing forth His kingdom on earth as it is in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment