Tuesday, January 19, 2021

day no. 15,429: to the end of my mirth

Acts 1:8
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.

God, conquer me as you have called us to conquer the world. Begin at my center and work your way out that no corner of my life would be left in rebellion to you. Annex my entire life down to my fingertips for Your glory! Start in my capital and extend to my every district. Increase the diameter and thereby the circumference of Your control in me. Witness to my entire person: all of my heart, all of my soul, all of my mind and all of my strength. Do not leave any rock or pebble unturned. Upend it all. Conquer me for the sake of Your Son. Holy Spirit invade. Manifest Your destiny in my person until every square inch of my soul is governed under the banner of God's Kingdom in the service of His Son. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment