Monday, April 29, 2019

day no. 14,798: Penelope is nine!!!

Nine years ago this very day you were born. You came home to our humble apartment in Ames, IA and have since lived there, in our first house in Story City, IA, at our first church plant in Cedar Falls, IA and our second church plant (our first move out of state) in Columbia, MO. You have been a mover and a shaker for most of your life whether you know it or not :)

During the course of the last 9 years, I have watched you grow and listened to you talk. You have been talking from a young age and it has been such a joy to get to know you. I get you and I like you. I like hearing from you and I love getting a glimpse into your head. You are articulate and skilled at communicating. I like that about you and I like that it gives me a better peek into your head and heart on a regular basis. I love reading what you write and listening to the songs you sing and music you compose on the piano. You are an amazing little girl. You are full of faith and fun. You make life more fun and I'm so glad that God picked you to be part of my life.

I love you ladycakes. Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment