Wednesday, August 29, 2018

day no. 14,555: laurelai is five!!!

Little lady ain't so little no more. Well, to be fair, she is still quite little, but she is one year older today. You are full of sassafras and I love you. You always ask anyone leaving to honk at you and call you "Hello Kitty." You are on a kick of asking for cereal for dinner lately. You think that the picture you drew and left at church last week is still going to be there this week when we go to church. You like sitting on my lap during family movie night. You love piggy back rides. You do not like flossing. You wake up every morning at 6:30 and ask if you can use the bathroom. At this point, I wake up enough to put a thumbs up in the air. I don't know when this became our routine, but it is and has been for some time now. You love milk. You pray to be faithful every night. You are a delight and I am so excited to continue to get to know you more and more as you grow up. I'm glad you're part of our family. Here's to 5 years of having Laurelai in my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment